Both the co-founders of Brainpoweredu bring a wealth of expertise to the table.
01. Ms. Sanyukta S Indane
A dynamic professional is the co-owner of Brain Power Education & Career Counselling Services. She is a franchise premiem partner BrainChecker Techno Services Pvt Ltd.
02. MS. Koshali Dharamshi
Koshali Dharamshi is co-owner of “Brain Power Education and Career Counselling Services”. A passionate management professional with keen interest in making individuals adapt to their strength better and unleashing their unique selves.
Ms. Sanyukta S Indane
Ms. Sanyukta S Indane who is a dynamic professional is a co-owner Brain Power Education & Career Counselling Services. She is a franchise premiem partner BrainChecker Techno Services Pvt Ltd.
Having worked with, Xerox Corporation, Raj Travels & Tours & in telecom industry at Idea, she brings a wealth of knowledge & experience in people management, customer engagement & Team dynamics. She lived in different locations like Ahmedabad, Pune, Mumbai & currently in Bangalore. Wife to Sr. corporate executive & mother to a teenage Engineering student, she understands both corporate & academics lives equally well.
A Commerce Graduate, CA Inter cleared & Diploma in Career Counselling Psychology from CCPAI, Sanyukta brings a well-rounded experience.
Having started career guidance and education counselling in 2018, she has done close to 600 counselling. She has appeared in various events and TV shows as a panelist to create awareness about a need for guiding students and professionals equally well. These Scientifically proven methodology & different assessments are the needs of today & Sanyukta is trying to help through her expertise & experience.
Ms. Koshali Dharamshi
Koshali Dharamshi is co-owner of “Brain Power Education and Career Counselling Services”. A passionate management professional with keen interest in making individuals adapt to their strength better and unleashing their unique selves. She is a certified career counselor from Career Counseling Psychology of India (CCPAI).
Her expertise in the field ranges from:
- Guiding students to choose a suitable stream/ career.
- Career Counseling for UG and PG students.
- Guiding Engineering Aspirants to select appropriate specialisation based on their skills and interest.
- Career counseling for working / Experienced professionals.
- Corporate Assessment -To help companies for holistic evaluation of their employees for human resource audit & strategic planning.
- Early age brain mapping & development program for children of age 3-years onwards to unleash their inborn potential.
- Helping students to develop core cognitive skills for their overall growth.
She has successfully counseled more than 500 students and has experience of working across medium of face to face, telephonic or virtual
Get In Touch
JP Nagar, Bangalore – 560078.